The vinyl playing rocket jukebox is the culmination of years of research and development by sound leisure and is the only vinyl playing jukebox being manufactured anywhere in the world. Sound Leisure have used all the skills and knowledge of our in house research and development team that produced the original Sound leisure vinyl mechanism back in the late 70’s to recreate this analogue dream machine in what is now a predominantly digital world.
The unique rotating vinyl mechanism holds 70 records and can play both A and B sides (140 selection). The Jukebox features a revolving title rack that allows you to easily select your favourite record and our label magic programme enables you to create your own labels each time you update the machine with your favourite vinyl. Record selections can be made directly from the button bank on the machine or via the infra-red remote control that also controls the volume, shuffle play and record reject. The vinyl Rocket incorporates a Bluetooth receiver giving you the ability to stream digital music from any compatible device and has auxiliary outputs, input and additional speaker connections. Great sound is guaranteed from needle to ear via our D4 amplifier and five way in built speaker system.
Featuring authentic 50s styling from cabinet to lettering and solid Aluminium chromed castings. This Jukebox is truly unique in its standard format, however if you fancy something a bit different, each hand made machine can be finished in the colour of your choice. All machines are hand built to the highest standard by Sound Leisure’s craftsmen and women and are individually numbered.
The Games Room Company is an official Sound Leisure dealer. We’ve been selling jukeboxes since 1962, so know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- 70 x 7" vinyl record rotating jukebox mechanism. (140 selections - A/B sides)
- D4 amplifier: 2 x independent stereo channel outputs, 60W RMS per channel
- 2 x mid / 2 x tweeter and 1 x 12" Twin cone bass speaker
- Remote control for home use - record selection / shuffle play / aux input / volume / reject record
- 140 selection rotating title display
- Printed using Sound Leisure's Label Magic software - 12 months subscription fee included)
- Aux input (phono)
- Aux output (phono)
- Microphone input
- Bluetooth connection as standard
- All Jukeboxes can be manufactured to run any voltage (e.g 110V u.s.a)
- Height: 1410mm
- Width: 780mm
- Depth: 700mm
- Weight: 120KG