The Games Room Company is the official UK distributor for Rock-Ola jukeboxes (one of the most recognised brands in the world), and we’re now the largest retailer of them in the country. Originally founded by Reginald Waldersmith, our company has been selling jukeboxes since 1962, so we know a thing or two about our products!
The Rock-Ola QB-8 Bubbler is one of the world’s most instantly recognisable jukeboxes, taking its inspiration from the original Wurlitzer 1015, a classic symbol of American culture. It is a true authentic brand-new American jukebox. The QB-8 Bubbler gets its name from one of its most prominent features – the pockets of air that constantly float to the top of the eight brightly coloured bubble tubes that line the machine.
The Rock-Ola Music Center is pictured here in gloss white, one of the most popular choices, but gloss black is also available. Other finishes include light oak and walnut.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honour of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favourite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using its 5 sophisticated internal speakers and Peavey amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox. High gloss premium finishes are available for a further charge.
Music itself is an important part of our business, as reflected by our treasured CD library, so we are able to help you source and create the perfect digital playlists – so if you’re a bit stuck for choice, we are only too happy to help!
- Dimensions: (H) 150cm x (W) 85cm x (D) 50cm
- Made in the USA
- CD Capacity: 13000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Additional Finishes: Light Oak, Walnut, Black (with visible wood grain) and gloss black
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10" Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- QSC 450 watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- USB Port
- External Speaker Connections
- Available in 115 V or 230 V [50/60 Hz]