Like the blockbuster movie, the Jurassic Park pinball experience generates heart pounding excitement as the player progresses through the game.
As the game starts, the player is transported to Isla Nublar, an amusement park where escaped dinosaurs are running amok! The player’s mission is to rescue park staff and recapture dinosaurs from the chaotic environment unleashed by Dennis Nedry’s computer virus.
All dinosaurs, however, are not created equal as players will battle Raptors and the mighty T. Rex! The game immerses players in the fun world of battling dinosaurs in an action-packed adventure filled with twists and turns.
This Premium Edition model features an amazing animatronic ball-eating, ball-throwing T. Rex that interacts with the ball and the player. It also includes an interactive Raptor and Raptor Pen featuring a ball-lock mechanism guarded by a motorized gate. The action does not let up with unique mosquito-in-amber pop bumpers and a custom metal horizontal helicopter spinner.
“Jurassic Park is a classic film featuring what everyone loves – dinosaurs! The game is designed to be easy to play, but difficult to master,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.
Also featured in this Premium model is a Jungle Adventure Vehicle target in the middle of the playfield that is a spinning Newton Ball. This kinetic target registers direct hits, determines the direction players navigate on the island during gameplay, and lights T. Rex modes.
All models include three full sized flippers, four custom ramps, a spinning “Spitter” target, in-lane up/down lock post that sets up critical playfield shots and distinctive hand-drawn art highlighting iconic dinosaurs from the series.
We’re justly proud of our Two Year Parts and Labour Warranty, which extends to on-site visits so if your machine does require some attention, you won’t necessarily have to endure the pain of separation.
The Games Room Company is one of the oldest pinball dealers in the country. Our founder, Reginald Waldersmith, played his first pinball game in 1960, and described it without irony as being “flipping excellent”. We’ve been selling pinball machines since 1962, so know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Dimensions: Length: 55", Width: 27" Height: 75.5"
- Metric: Length:140cms, Width: 69cms Height: 192cms
- Manufacturer: Stern Inc
- Made in USA
- 2 Years parts and labour warranty
- Premium Features:
- Jungle Explorer Vehicle – Simple Fun Mechanical Toy
- Articulating Ball-Eating T-Rex
- Butyrate and Wire Electronic Fence
- Motorized Raptor Pen – Up/Down Target
- Sculpted Animated Raptor and Target
- Right shooter lane half pipe steel and wire ramp (heliport)
- Right Spiral steel and wire ramp feeding upper flipper – Pteranodon
- Left T rex ramp- Merging with: left raptor half pipe steel and wire tower ramp
- 4 up posts- Left return lane, Left Control room, Orbit to divert into pop bumpers, Raptor Pen
- Spitter spinning target
- Spinning helicopter blade target and opto
- 3 Flippers
- 3 Pop bumpers
- 4 Multiballs
- John Williams musical score