A smart, fifties style hopper is one of the defining features of this faithful reproduction of a vintage jellybean machine.
The machine’s coin operated system can be set to 20p or 'free vend' depending on your wishes, so please specify your preference on both these options at the checkout.
This little beauty comes in a choice of red or black, both with chrome trim.
Many of our products are steeped in history – and the jelly bean is no different. Highly regarded as a classic American treat, they were first introduced to the general population back in 1861 by American confectioner William Schrafft, quickly becoming a favourite sweet to send to soldiers during the American Civil War. Shortly afterwards their popularity soared, and in the 1950s President Ronald Reagan helped their image still further, taking to eating jelly beans to help him stop smoking his pipe. Nowadays they are often associated with the cinema industry, and regarded as a perfect vintage treat to accompany any film or motion picture.
- Available in black or red, both with chrome trim
- Overall Dimensions: (Height) 103cm x (Base Diameter) 43cm
- Hopper Size: (W) 20cms x (H) 40cms x (D) 23 cms including mechanism
- Reproduction of a vintage jelly bean machine
- Secured on a stand
- Coin operated system (or can be set to free vend)
- Free UK Delivery