The Fire Storm Air Hockey Table is an exceptional design on the game, brimming with a fiery energy. Its glowing UV coated playing surface works in conjunction with integrated LED lighting and an overhead backlight, resulting in a dazzling array of lights, colours and sounds that will attract players from a mile away.
Our founder, Reginald Waldersmith, was an aspiring Air Hockey player, although he was the first to admit it was never his forte. Never a man to accept defeat easily, he didn’t let that stop him from playing the game into his twilight years. Consequently, visitors to the showroom were occasionally treated to the sight of an older gentleman displaying virtually Olympian reflexes during product demonstrations. We’ve been selling tables since 1962, so know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Dimensions: (H) 180cm x (W) 142cm x (L) 252cm
- Glowing UV coated playing surface
- Backlit graphics with bold new overhead black light
- Flashy new look with integrated LED lighting
- LED overhead scoring system
- Hot new sounds pull players to the table
- New rounded top rail design
- Long life cabinet construction
- Leg levellers