Meet the beautifully crafted 1908 alley, designed specifically for the home market. Engineered with the original Skee-Ball alley in mind, the 1908 pays homage to the launch of the first alley roller, patented in 1908. It’s both an enthusiast’s and a collector’s dream. The 10-foot centennial alley boasts traditional colors, authentic flip display and pull handle activation lever.
Entertain and amuse for years to come with this very special piece! Skee-Ball isn’t just for arcades or game rooms anymore! Now you can take the classic alley bowler home with you. Whether for your home game room, rec room, bar or man cave, it is a perfect fit for your home. Entertain guests with some friendly, nostalgic competition and keep the good times rolling. Skee-Ball 1908 Alley is for home use only. Still going strong after 120 years, the iconic Skee-Ball is one of the oldest arcade games and has been entertaining people of all ages for over a century.
This nostalgic 1908 Skee-Ball alley showcases Art Deco flourishes and pays tribute to the introduction of the very first SkeeBall, which was patented in 1908. It features traditional colors of black, red and gray and offers an authentic flip display, along with a retro pull handle activation lever. The compact 10' long alley is the perfect length for home use. Get everyone off the couch and into family fun.
- 5-6 Week Lead Time on this Product
- Assembled Dimensions 2’6″W x 10’1″D x 6’6”H
- A true arcade classic reproduced for today’s high tech world
- Elegant wood finish to present the same style and colors of the 1908 original
- Home-use, non-coin only operation
- 10′ deep lane
- Hand-lever releases the balls
- Five target holes to shoot for
- Mechanical flip scoreboard
- White LED lighting is used for one modern enhancement